If you want to say something nice…..

Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Author

I bought 11 themes rt 17 and I can assure you that they had no problems ever, apart from one but it was my fault … Neo Thanks for the expertise! When rt 18??

neo

Hi MobilPro,

Thank you !!! rt18 i guess will be released within the next 8 weeks.

Best regards,
    Neo
    Theme support

Stick me down on the list, great theme, and good support so far.

Keep it up!

w

Absolutely great support. No point in buying a theme if it’s not supported and these guys go above and beyond every time.

neo

Hi CDD,

thank you for the kind words. It is always appreciated.

Best regards,
    Neo
    Theme support

Nice theme and great support, thanks Neo!

Exellent theme, and exellent customer support. Reply to all your questions and problems, and very fast. Great work, and very good team. I won’t hesitate to buy the next RT Theme.
    Just perfect

I would like to say I’m a 110% satisfied with RT15 wordpress theme, I love the style, speed and over all customization capabilities of the theme. Not to mention your support staff always goes above and beyond the call of duty to help me in any way they possible.. I will be purchasing more of your themes in the near future.

Thanks for offering such a great theme at a fair price!
    Roger

This RT-Theme 17 has proven to be a very flexible and robust CMS. It was very easy to modify so that I was able to achieve our company’s desired layout and content presentation.

While not officially supported, there is a tremendous amount of customization available for this theme such as adding additional tabs and changing the presentation of attached files.

Also, I found they had the patience to help me resolve silly mistakes inadvertently made while customizing the theme.

John

Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)

The forum ‘Announcements’ is closed to new topics and replies.