If you want to say something nice…..

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 49 total)
  • Author

luv teh RT Theme 17!!!

You guys are awesome! Quick and fast support! Definitely a great choice as far as theme choice goes!

RT-16…I had for a while before I used it. Just went another direction initially, but I found a perfect excuse to customize this puppy and thanks to the great support I got these guys I was able to do something which exceeded even my desires! Thanks for all you guys do!!

RT-16 on the roll. Needed a small fix and NEO (obviously leaving his doings from the Matrix) attended to that in a jiffy. That’s real professional and timely. Haven’t seen any support yet that has this kind of support. Keep up the good work!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! early eh!!

Thanks for the RT15, a great wordpress theme ! Very simple to use, clean design, I really appreciate using it, keep on creating stuff like that !

Awesome themes. Awesome support. U ROCK

Your wonderful themes look just as fantastic online because you provide us with whatever support we need.

Thanks!!

I´m writing to say that I’m impressed with the support in this themes and how brilliantly they do their job. I’m using rt17 and I love it so far, and it is getting better and better thanks of the help of Neo and the people in the support forum.

Thanks!

I love RT themes! RT17 worked so well for what we needed. It looks great on any device and loads fast! It was easy to work with and the support is fantastic! Thank you, guys! Much appreciated!

Yes, you are great!
    After the import from my development server to my customer’s web host, and with just a few hours to launch, a crucial function suddenly didn’t work. You support guys really devoted yourselves in my problem and managed to solve the problem (which had to do with a plugin update). Fast, dedicated and very professional. You saved my day!

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 49 total)

The forum ‘Announcements’ is closed to new topics and replies.