If you want to say something nice…..

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 49 total)
  • Author

Just wanted to give credit where credit is due. I am so impressed with the amount of support that I receive here on this forum. If I have questions or need help with customizing a theme, someone is always available to help out, and response time is quick.

keep up the good work, you have a repeat client in me for sure.

and specifically, thanks Mel, Neo and Tolga!

Just wanted to leave a comment here giving big thanks to Neo who has helped me tremendously. The amount of help that I received, went above and beyond what I have experienced anywhere else on the net (including my hosting account, who I can’t even get an email response from half the time!)

Neo fixed an issue in the setup of my hosting that was affecting the theme – now that’s good service!

Love the theme, and big thanks.

Kimmi

I have nothing but great things to say about both the RT-Theme 16 and the support i’ve gotten here too. Neo has definitely gone above and beyond in helping me out. And this is one very slick theme, every time I go into it and look I find some new little tweak or feature. Thank you so much to all involved :)

RT-15 is simply awesome. I especially appreciate your providing the “dummy content” XML. You guys could raise the price on themes and I’d still come back… ;).

Kudos!

Jiddle, thanks for posting this. I totally agree. I was blown away by the involvement of users and by the dedication of Tolga and other support experts. Learned so much just by reading discussions and responses–whether I have a related issue or not. Cheers!

Hello,

I am so pleased to read these great feedbacks about the support and themes. We will keep doing our best to keep quality in the same level. Thank you all for your ongoing support and kind interest in my themes.

Best Regards,
    Tolga Can

I just wanted to say how impressed I’ve been with the level of support and responsiveness I’ve recieved from NEO. Every glitch I’ve experienced has been dealt with to 100% resolution. I’d highly recommend RT-themes to anyone for the support alone. Thank you!

Great, functional theme, best support and best service. Thank you very much!

Couldn’t agree more, compared to many of the themes I have bought over time, you guys rock in relation to design and more importantly, in relation to the stellar after sales support…brilliant!

Excellent, excellent support. 5 stars, prompt replies and great service well worth the money.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 49 total)

The forum ‘Announcements’ is closed to new topics and replies.