Welcome to RT-Themes Support Forum

If you've purchased an RT-Theme from Themeforest, you can use the forum for your support needs. You will receive much faster support because we can easily see who needs assistance, and also you’ll be able to use search to see if your problem has been solved in the past and find a fix for it without having to wait.
Search and Contact Us Form
  • How do I get the search function and the contact forms to work? Just need some direction and I can get it from there.
  • Hi Carl,

1) just add a page called contact.
    2) now goto to the theme contact settings and set that page tobe your contact page.
    3) As for The search just drop a search widget into a sidebar where you want the searchbox to appear.

Best regards,
    Neo
  • This template already has a search box top right hand corner. When I type in something tho search it goes no where. Is there something that I need to code to make it work?
  • Please Sign In to see answers.
  • This template already has a search box top right hand corner. When I type in something tho search it goes no where. Is there something that I need to code to make it work?
  • Well how do I do that?
  • www.johnnywithacamera.com
  • I need your help, Im trying to remove the search engine description for my site, and create my own description for example this is what i want removed: About. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, ...
    (This is displayed in google search, when searching for my site, Please can you help)
  • I have HTML with in the purchased file where can I remove thie line of text, that show in the google search
This discussion has been closed.
All Discussions