Welcome to RT-Themes Support Forum

If you've purchased an RT-Theme from Themeforest, you can use the forum for your support needs. You will receive much faster support because we can easily see who needs assistance, and also you’ll be able to use search to see if your problem has been solved in the past and find a fix for it without having to wait.
Issue with top navigation menu
  • Hi,

I am working on a site with multiple product categories and sub categories. (http://www.kaast-usa.com/1/)

When hovering over the sub categories of the top navigation bar, the menu disappears. Is there a way to adjust the sensitivity of the menu to make it easier for a visitor to click an item in one of the sub categories.

Thanks
  • Hi

i forwarded this to the developer. It does jump away on the last product menu item for the next level submenu if you are not fast enough.

Just a question: did you alter css code of the menu?

it only happens during slider changes right?

Best regards,
    Neo
  • Hi,

I only updated the colors via the styling options but did not touch the css code. I changed the slider to a single image and still have the same issue.

Thanks
  • Hi

can you try this pls?

#navigation ul ul {
    left: 150px;
    }

Please put this custom css code into the custom css field of the theme styling options (rt14 - recent) or general settings (rt 9 until rt 13).

Best regards,
    Neo