Welcome to RT-Themes Support Forum

If you've purchased an RT-Theme from Themeforest, you can use the forum for your support needs. You will receive much faster support because we can easily see who needs assistance, and also you’ll be able to use search to see if your problem has been solved in the past and find a fix for it without having to wait.
Make it compatible with WooCommerce?
  • Hi,

I love the design of this theme but I have issues with WooCommerce plugin.
    The design of the pages for this plugin doesn't look right on several places.
    I found this page, http://www.woothemes.com/woocommerce-docs/codex/third-party-custom-theme-compatibility/
    but I dont know how to make that work. I tried the first method and created a new template and placed it in rt-theme root. But how do I do to make WooCommerce use this new template?

I would love if you could make this theme integrate nicely with WooCommerce, something I think many users would appreciate.
  • To be specific, these four images display whats wrong.

As you see the quantity box is "broken" and the style of the tabs could be better.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Same here, quantity box is "broken".

Hard to read "Place Order" button due to button text color.
  • Please Sign In to see answers.
  • Ok, most of it works quite good actually... just needs some minor css tweeks here and there but I guess I have to use firebug and try to hunt them down myself.
  • I managed tweak the css so the design look ok now.

I have one big issue though.

In the product menu for woocommerce, when adding a new product or editing an already existing product the widget to set featured image is missing :(.
    If I switch to default twenty eleven theme the featured image box comes back. So this theme must disable it somehow. How can I get it to show in woocommerce product page?
  • Fixed!

Got help over at WooCommerce support forum instead.
    In loading.php at row 442 I had to change to
    add_theme_support( 'post-thumbnails' );
    ie remove the array of pages it should be active on.
  • Please Sign In to see answers.
This discussion has been closed.
All Discussions