Welcome to RT-Themes Support Forum

If you've purchased an RT-Theme from Themeforest, you can use the forum for your support needs. You will receive much faster support because we can easily see who needs assistance, and also you’ll be able to use search to see if your problem has been solved in the past and find a fix for it without having to wait.
Portfolio Page pagination not working Part 2
  • Hello, I am Using Rt-Theme 10, and when I place items in the portfolio, lets say 10 items per page and I have 30 items in my portfolio, once I go to the next page, then it can not find page 2 or 3. What am I missing?

I did follow the instructions on Friday.

go to Settings -> Permalinks, set them to default, save, click save again, change it back to /%postname%/ and it will work.

But today SUNDAY, they do not work again. What's up with that?

Please help. It makes me look really bad.

Thank you,
  • Please Sign In to see answers.
  • Sent. Thanks. I set up the Portfolio, it works the first day, next day it does not work. So I do it again, I test it, works, I leave, then next day, or a few hours, then it does not work! ohy.
  • Did you have a time to check my website? I sent you the info you asked. If the Portfolio does not work then the packages do not. If I fix the Permalinks, then the porfolio works, but the Packages stop working. Please help us out.
  • Please Sign In to see answers.
  • Hi,

Was there a resolution for this?

I'm working on the same issue for the portfolio page in RTTheme 8. I have the portfolio page to show 6 items per page, and when I click on page number 2 at the bottom it doesn't display portfolio item 7. I checked the category and played around with the permalinks but haven't been able to get to portfolio page 2 yet. Your feedback is appreciated.

Thanks!
    S
  • Any news? I am waiting for an answer! Please fix.
  • Any one? This problem was first address in the middle of September. Now we are close to November? Hello? any one?
  • Any one? This is bad costumer service!
  • I'm having this same problem. No success?
  • Any one? I thought that since I bought this theme there would be support!?