Welcome to RT-Themes Support Forum

If you've purchased an RT-Theme from Themeforest, you can use the forum for your support needs. You will receive much faster support because we can easily see who needs assistance, and also you’ll be able to use search to see if your problem has been solved in the past and find a fix for it without having to wait.
TABULAR navigation effect
  • Hi stmcan ,

As discussed earlier I bought the Rttheme 3 (HTML) temp a few days ago.

Now Im facing a few issues , hope you can be of assistance for me . (As with the previouse template I bought frm you RTT9 , Which is implemented at www.inspireinternational.lk)

First : I want the homepage slider to contain images (Full length) instead of the text+image setup.

Second : I want the “Sub Menu links” in the “ABOUT US” / “SERVICES” pages to have the same TABULAR navigation effect given on the ””http://www.templatemints.com/rttheme9/1/product_detail.html””

IE : The same page should show the content on the sub pages WITHOUT refreshing the page..

*If this is too much trouble for you , Id be willing to pay for the job . Since Im really in a RUSH with this project…And I love your themes , Concepts…

Lakshitha Abeywickrama, CubedSolutions.net
  • Please Sign In to see answers.
  • Hi Landon ,

To be precise , I have both RT-Theme 3 & RT-Theme 9 with me , BUT what I want is :

I want the “Sub Menu links” in the “ABOUT US” / “SERVICES” pages of RTT3 , to have the same TABULAR navigation effect given on the ””http://www.templatemints.com/rttheme9/1/product_detail.html”” (RTT9)

IE : The same page should show the content on the sub pages WITHOUT refreshing the page..

*If this is too much trouble for you , Id be willing to pay for the job . Since Im really in a RUSH with this project…And I love your themes , Concepts…

Thanks & Best Regards,
    Lakshitha
  • Yez...basically its the same effect used in the RTT9 !!

I think you can use the FLORPLAYER jquery toolbox to do the same...

I need to deliver the project by 30th Dec !!

Thanks & Best Regards,
    Lakshitha
  • Hi ,

AWAITING YOUR RESPONCE in this regard ??
  • Dear Landon ,

As stated earlier my deadlines are already past due .Just wanted to know if you are ok to go ahead with this project using AJAX ??

If so just let me know...

Thanks & Best Regards,
    Lakshitha